Sunday 23 August 2015

For nutty people's eyes only

When working on a project I have to have a narrative in my head to know what to put in the house and why - it isn't just a random collection of items that catch my eye.  Normally I pretty much keep this to myself and this one is beginning to form up.  

So, if you are as batty as me, take a look at the links above this post (Narrative etc) and you will discover what I know so far about the whole structure of the house and who lives there.

Warning at this stage it does seem to change every five minutes.

Gentle reminder:  If you subscribe by email you need to click on the title of this post so you can see the proper blog and the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.