Wednesday 9 September 2015

Christmas part two

Straight into the piccies..........

probably not going to be used now its 2015

pair of sofas to match the window seats

can never have too many chairs

my perfect 99 cent clock

complete with marble top (need another)

corner library chairs

no idea what to do with these

pair of demi-lune may now be surplus

more chairs

saw a real life one so wanted this

Post script:  I had just finished typing and posting yesterday's missive where I mentioned the missing window seat and, hey presto, my husband appeared with said package.  It had been held by our postie since June awaiting our return because the vendor had addressed it to me instead of my neighbour as arranged!  What a fantastic service - try that in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.